- When: Friday, May 16 – Sunday, May 18
- Who: All Pack 96 members and families
- RSVP: to your den leaders with the number of campers
- Where: BSA Camp Turrell in Cuddebackville, NY
- Camp Map
- Scout-o-ree info
Message from Tom:
Turrel has turned out to be MUCH better than originally anticipated.
YOU CAN DRIVE YOUR STUFF TO THE SITE!!!!
We are welcome to participate in Twin Oaks Covered Wagon. You don’t need an actual covered wagon to participate. The Scouts can team up and pull any type of wagon. So bring a wagon. Cover it if you want. Go to a web site for more info.
The $18 per person includes activities, including archery and bb range, patch, some sort of certificate, the stations that the Scouts go to during the day, Saturday breakfast and Saturday lunch.
If you want to do Saturday Dinner and Sunday Breakfast as a Pack, it’ll be a couple of bucks more.
You can let me know if you plan on attending and what your thoughts are concerning the above, but you must let me know by Thursday night. My cell phone: 914-227-8413.
We have the Chestnut Hollow and Lenape sites.
- Take I-287 North to Mahwah, get on the NY Thruway – North (I-87).
- Exit at Rt. 17 West (Thruway Exit 16/Harriman) you will be by the Woodbury Commons. Pay $.50 toll.
- Take Rt. 17 West through Middletown to Exit 113 (Ellenville/Wurtsboro/Rt. 209).
- At the top of the Ramp, go left onto Rt. 209 South.
- Go approximately 9 Miles. You will go through Westbrookville and see a sign for Cuddebackville.
- In Cuddebackville, before the blinking light, turn right on Oakland Valley Road.
- Go approximately 4 miles on Oakland Valley Road. You will pass the Speedway & Campground (on your left), and go over a river.
- About 1/2 mile after the river, make a left onto Galligan Road. In approximately 1/2 mile, the road becomes dirt.
- Go past the old railroad bed and look for the brown Drukker Scout Reservation/Camp Turrell sign and stay right.
- It is a long 2.5 mile road. Go past Camp Kluge and up into the parking lot.